Yesterday my group of amazing ladies in The Leadership Project received their first bonus, our pre-course Finding Your Right Fit! The last day to get registered is Friday, what are you waiting for??
If you’re still on the fence, click here and set up a quick call with me for this week to get your questions answered and really see if The Leadership Project is the right fit for you right now.
Here’s a quick overview of The Leadership Project:
Prep Week – Finding Your Right Fit
- Lesson 1 – Finding Your Why
- Lesson 2 – Are You At The Right Place
Week 1 – Getting in the Leadership Mindset
- Lesson 1 – Identifying Strengths
- Lesson 2 – How Your Past Bosses & Experiences Affect You
- Lesson 3 – Setting Goals & Intention
- Lesson 4 – Mindfulness & Self-Care
Week 2 – Getting the Promotion
- Lesson 1 – Upgrading Your Soft Skills
- Lesson 2 – The Importance of Lifelong Learning
- Lesson 3 – Building Confidence
- Lesson 4 – Why Relationships are the Key to Great Leadership
Week 3 – Being the Leader You Always Wished You’d Had
- Lesson 1 – Getting Out of the Day-to-Day
- Lesson 2 – Leading Authentically
- Lesson 3 – Effective Coaching & Staff Development
- Lesson 4 – Conflict Resolution
- Lesson 5 – Fun & Appreciation
Week 4 – Being a Respectable Leader
- Lesson 1 – Goal-Setting for Your Team
- Lesson 2 – Measuring Success
- Lesson 3 – Facilitating Great Meetings
- Lesson 4 – Public Speaking Like a Pro
- Lesson 5 – Managing Up & Around
Week 5 – Growing Leaders
- Lesson 1 – HR 101
- Lesson 2 – Getting Further Out of the Day to Day
- Lesson 3 – Setting Vision
- Lesson 4 – Developing Leaders
- Lesson 5 – Being Ready for Opportunities
Week 6 – Growing a Leadership Culture
- Lesson 1 – The Importance of Mission & Vision
- Lesson 2 – Company-wide Oversight
- Lesson 3 – Directing Directors
- Lesson 4 – Executive Functions vs. Management Functions
- Lesson 5 – Being a Face of Your Company
Week 7 – Creating an Internal Leadership Development Program
- Lesson 1 – Is an Internal Program Right for Your Company?
- Lesson 2 – Logistics
- Lesson 3 – Creating & Delivering Content
- Lesson 4 – Facilitating a Cornerstone Class Project
Week 8 – The Challenge Week
- Challenge 1 – Growing Your Relationship with Your Boss
- Challenge 2 – Getting a Mentor
- Challenge 3 – Starting or Joining an Accountability Group
- Challenge 4 – Lifelong Learning
- Challenge 5 – Getting on a Board or Commission
You’ll receive each week’s content straight to your inbox every Sunday with access to the course materials. Each lesson includes a video from yours truly to set the stage of the lesson and get you going, then an action sheet to dive deeper and implement the lesson, and also a list of resources to support the learning.
And it doesn’t stop there! Following your graduation you’ll be receiving some amazing bonuses straight to your inbox. And as you’ve heard before, once you’re in The Leadership Project you have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course and all of its materials. This is a lifelong commitment to being a great leader, and you’ll be able to come back and refresh over and over, and benefit from all of our learning and upgrades to the course over the years! You’ll also automatically be added to our private Facebook Group of The Leadership Project bosses to utilize as a community to learn and empower together!
As you may already know, this is the one and only time I’m discounting The Leadership Project, because I’m going to be asking for lots of feedback from you to ensure we continue improving the course for you and others! If you’re still on the fence, know that making the leap know will save you over 70% off the regular price — and you get the content forever! Now’s the time my friend. Let’s do this!
Talk soon 👋🏻
PS – Did you catch me on the news? Always love hanging with my other amazing Her Space Gals!